Kathmandu Valley Tour-II
Duration : 06 Nights/ 07 Days
Places to see : Kathmandu – Hatiban - Nagarkot – Kathmandu
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport and meet by our representative on arrival, welcome with garlanding and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Dakshinkali- a temple dedicated to goddess Kali "The Terrifying"who requires sacrifices once a week. Pilgrims on every Tuesday and Saturday congregate to the temple which is surrounded by lush green forest of trees that are several hundred years old and continue drive to Dhulikhel, on arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Kathmandu enroute visiting Kirtipur – a historical Newari farmer's town. One can observe
their living, customs, old houses and shrines and temples. Arrive Kathmandu, on arrival check-in to the Hotel.
Afternoon sightseeing of Patan- A city of architecture and fine arts. Sometimes known as "Town with a thousand of Golden roofs". Visit Tibetan handicraft center at Jawalakhel to watch carpet weaving and continue drive to visit Swoyambhunath- the oldest Buddhist shrines. Looking east from here, one can see the entire Kathmandu valley spread out below. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur city- Kathmandu valleys most medieval city also known as Bhadgaon and was one of the three Kingdoms of Mallas. It is famous for Lion gate, the picture gallery, the Golden gate and palace of 55 windows.
After lunch, we proceed to Changu Narayan- situated at the end of a long ridge which runs well into the valley, it is said to have been built in 323 AD and said to be the oldest temple in the valley. Then we take half an hour drive to Nagarkot- east of Kathmandu, situated at an altitude od 2175 m above sea level. The panorama of the major peaks of the eastern Nepal Himalayas, including Mount Everest can be seen from here. The best location for sunset & sunrise. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Early morning enjoy the sunrise. Weather permitting, have a panoramic views of Himalayas and come back to hotel. After breakfast we go for short hike. After hiking drive back to Kathmandu, on arrival check-in to the Hotel. Evening dinner followed by Nepali cultural program. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast first hour is reserve for spectacular mountain flight over the Himalayan range including Mount Everest. Upon completion of this spellbinding hour long flight, we straight away continue the sight-seeing tour of Budhanilakantha- the statue of Lord Vishnu lying on the cosmic water before the universe was created. Afternoon free for shopping or to go around on your own. Evening dinner followed by Nepali cultural program. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning breakfast at the Hotel. Later transfer to the International Airport to connect the flight to your onward Journey.
Terms & Conditions :-
Valid from 31 March 2018 – 31 March 2019 (Christmas & New Year eve Supplement charge will be extra)
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
- (1) We require 25% advance deposit to hold the booking.
- (2) Balance 75% must reach us 30 days prior to tour departure date.
- Check In / Check Out - 1200 NOON Extended check in - check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
- Rates include only those items specified in the itinerary above
- Driving time between cities and during sightseeing tours depend on traffic condition / road condition and refreshment stops taken by the clients on the date of travel.
- Any additional expense incurred due to a change in the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India regulations pertaining to taxes, fuel hikes, air-fares and transport and any force major situation due to political conditions, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- During visit to Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri the clients will be transferred by Battery operated public buses.
- Our costs quoted are based on contracted rates for leisure business. No conference/business/corporate activity has been envisaged in the tour cost. Including any such activity may result in the above group being treated as a Business delegation and the hotels may like to charge separate contracted rates for Business delegations
- Incase at the time of booking, we do not get the accommodation in the same hotel; will book an alternate hotel / category of room for which the supplement / reduction will be advised to you accordingly by the operations department.
- Smoking in Public Places has been prohibited in India. Public places include, open spaces, restaurants, hotels, pubs, discotheques, banquet halls, etc. No services would be allowed in separate smoking enclosures/ areas, if available, with the exception of rooms designed as 'smoking room' in hotels
Kindly have the amount deposited through Bank Transfer within the time limit allotted,
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/ Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour GP Great India Leisure & Hotels Pvt Ltd while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of USD 100.00 minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
|When Cancellation is made||Charges|
|30 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour||25% of total tour cost|
|20 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||50% of total tour cost|
|15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||75% of total tour cost|
|07 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||100% of total tour cost|
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.